Thursday, May 5, 2011

It has been a long time.

So I stopped being an artist, I gave up for a while, it really was killing me and now I am back because it was killing me to deny what I really am. Haha! I have actually been very ill physically and mentally and its time to change it. This is the way of my life.
I am going to start a blog or something where I can get feed back from people and not just be posting and thats kinda it. There are questions I want to ask, ideas I want to put out. Not all of it is happy, some is a bit down and I dont want to turn people off by that but so much of life as an artist is hard so I want to get some together online, in life and talk about this shit.
Maybe a new beginning, maybe a new site.
Here goes!

5 comments:

Alex said...

Fantastic!!! Be well

Kevin said...

Glad you're back. Let the art flow!

Kitty said...

have been wondering where you had vanished too.

i can understand the being and artist killing you, been there my self. I started doing more craft stuff, no brief or out comes to follow. Just the act of creating some thing for the sake of pretty. www.kerryjeanwatson.com if you want to check it out.

no-more-wire-hangers said...

I totally get you! i stopped styling for a year as i wasnt making enough cash yet working non stop. it became hard. but take it away, i missed it even more and just bounced back into it.
glad to hear you feel refreshed.

ps thanks for the add on fb! ;-) C.

David Donaldson said...

yeah you should definitely keep at it, cos your work is great!